users@glassfish.java.net

Custom unmarshalling in Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 07:19:25 PST

We write EJB application which will be available as webservice and to Java clients.

This EJB would be exposed as WS by JAXB annotions. However in Java client we would like to use ordinary hashmaps for data objects. We could use data objects which are hasmaps with getters and setters on server side, but we ould like to unmarshal them for ordinary Hashmap on java client. However as there it will be no separate class for each data type on client it will throw ClassNotFoundException.

Is it possible to override glassfish client to resolve many classes to one. (Best would be if we could override also marshaling to get rid of hasmaps on server side and use normal properties - then it maybe it would also work with CORBA clients.

Marek Mosiewicz
http://www.jotel.com.pl
[Message sent by forum member 'marekmosiewicz' (marekmosiewicz)]