users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Sample Customer CMP: not working with glassfish v2 bundled with netbean

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:51:11 PST

Oppps. yes. just realize that I can't run java -jar. I tried what you have told me.
% appclient -client CustomerCMP-app-client.jar

However, the problem remains all most the same as the previous one. i.e.
it could not find some classes. I attached a short error message.

Dec 14, 2007 12:42:31 AM com.sun.enterprise.deployment.annotation.impl.DefaultErrorHandler error
SEVERE: Class [ Lenterprise/customer_cmp_ejb/ejb/session/CustomerSessionRemote; ] not found. Error while loading [ class enterprise.customer_cmp_appclient.CustomerAppClient ]
Dec 14, 2007 12:42:31 AM com.sun.enterprise.deployment.archivist.Archivist readAnnotations
WARNING: Error in annotation processing: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Lenterprise/customer_cmp_ejb/ejb/session/CustomerSessionRemote;
Searching for customer with id:99999
Dec 14, 2007 12:42:31 AM com.sun.enterprise.appclient.MainWithModuleSupport <init>
WARNING: ACC003: Application threw an exception.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: enterprise/customer_cmp_ejb/ejb/session/CustomerSessionRemote

btw, I have not making any modification to the provided code. So it should work out-of-the-box.

thanks,
gcemen
[Message sent by forum member 'gceman' (gceman)]