users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish v2 ur1 Release on Dec 18/19

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:17:55 -0800

The final build for GlassFish v2 ur1 release b09d was promoted last week
and at the moment, final release testing coordination with the release
of Java EE SDK update 4 and the Sun branded Sun Java Application Server
9.1 ur1 are being performed.

To provide the extra time required for completing these aspects of the
release, we are targeting the release date to Dec 18th ( latest 19th)
next week.

We take this opportunity to thank everyone in the user community and
developers for providing us feedback and issues to be addressed in this
release that has resulted in improvements to the GlassFish product.

Thank you very much !
Shreedhar and Mark