users@glassfish.java.net

Re: good explanation for meaning of Connection Pool resource types

From: Richard Bremner <richard.bremner.nb_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 00:09:06 -0800 (PST)

Thanks,

Your link is malformed, the correct link is:

The thread you linked to helped thanks. It does say that in Glassfish
DataSource and ConnectionPoolDataSource are treated the same - both are
pooled. This does not seem to be the behaviour I am seeing from Glassfish,
so I'm not sure that statement is correct. Can you comment on this?

many thanks

Richard