users@glassfish.java.net

Operation failed with error: Missing class: oracle.toplink.essentials.ejb

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:11:36 PST

Hi,

I am getting the below error during the deployment of my ear. I am deploying the ear in Oracle Application Server. I know that there is a Toplink JPA shared library which points to toplink-essentials.jar.

Please let me know if anyone has seen this before and how I should correct it.

Thanks,

Mustafa

Dec 11, 2007 11:57:32 AM] Operation failed with error: Missing class: oracle.toplink.essentials.ejb.cmp3.EntityManagerFactoryProvider Dependent class: com.evermind.server.ejb.persistence.PersistenceUnitManagerImpl Loader: oc4j:10.1.3 Code-Source: /C:/Oracle/product/10.1.3/j2ee/j2ee/home/lib/oc4j-internal.jar Configuration: in META-INF/boot.xml in C:\Oracle\product\10.1.3\j2ee\j2ee\home\oc4j.jar This load was initiated at Fingerprint.root:0.0.0 using the Class.forName() method. The missing class is not available from any code-source or loader in the
[Message sent by forum member 'mcayci' (mcayci)]