users@glassfish.java.net

Not getting correct .wsdl / test url from the admin console

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:18:07 PST

Hi

I have a small problem when using the admin console. I get an incorrect url for both the wsdl and the /Tester programs for a ejb3.0 + jaxws webservice.

Clicking on the "view wsdl" link shows a url without the port (= port 80 of course) which doesn't work since the services are installed on two instances using a completely different port. I might add that the DAS doesn't use port 80 either.

Clicking on the test button for the webservice shows 4 urls, 2 for each instance, http and https. Those url's contains only the first part of the url for the server's in question and a double / after the port.

F.e

http://server1:8085//.... though the url should be something like http://server1.somesite.com:8085/...

Needless to say, the url in the gui doesn't work, and the ?Tester url doesn't work with the double / after the port (after adding the somesite.com part) so that needs to be fixed also.

I'm guessing that this is a configuration problem/mistake that i did. Anyone got any idea on what the problem might be ?

/Laban
[Message sent by forum member 'laban' (laban)]