users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ACC access to multi clusters, different Beans in one enterprise applica

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 03:02:58 PST

Thanks for the answer. Your answer makes us clear that our use case is not very usual in the JEE world. But I thnik the clinent-side ORB is able to handle different clusters. I've found this link: https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/ejb/EJB_FAQ.html#cross-appserverremoteref

In section "What if I have multiple instances of the Appserver running and I want to access a Remote EJB between them?" we found something about "cross-cluster" access. But I'm not sure if this belongs to EJBs connection to other EJBs in different clusters or if this also belongs to clients which wants to connect to different EJBs in different clusters.

greetings,
 Frank
[Message sent by forum member 'fmeili' (fmeili)]