users@glassfish.java.net

Re: OpenPortal Portlet Container

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 12:47:58 PST

It's pretty straightforward code. I have attached the servlet and portlet implementation classes (the portlet class is a Spring Portlet MVC subclass).

CreditCardInitializationServlet corresponds to the servlet, CreditCardInitializerController is a spring portlet controller subclass that has it's request delegated to it. I know it's not a Spring bug as this works fine in Websphere and not in Sun OpenPortlet Container. I will also refer this post to the correct list as you recommend.

Thanks a bunch !!
[Message sent by forum member 'jrust1978' (jrust1978)]