users@glassfish.java.net

So an Open-ESB question.

From: samd <sdoyle_2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 18:14:34 -0800 (PST)

It appears the open esb forum does not allow posters so I was hoping to ask
my question here regarding the available WSDL Bindings. The only available
ones I see in NB when upgrading both NB and GlassFish to support BPEL
development and deployment is file, http, soap and jms. There is supposed to
be a lot more additional bindings according to the list here:
https://open-esb.dev.java.net/Components.html

Two of the ones I am interested in are ftp and jdbc which I do not see
available. How do I gain access to these?

Thanks, S.D.