users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Interop with Glassfish and other application servers

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 08:02:47 PST

Hi Tim,

I tried setting the member field in the servlet to static and non-static as well, but that did not change anything.

I really think I have misunderstood some basic principles here, e.g. all the examples I find imply that i don't have to specify any EJB related entries in web.xml, ejb-jar.xml etc at all then using annotations. But when I do that I get the error about an the unresolved EJB reference during deploying the war file. The only way I get rid of that is sepcifying the ejb-ref in the web.xml. Do i really have to that or does that indicate that something else is not set up correctly?

Thanks, Chris
[Message sent by forum member 'candlejack' (candlejack)]