users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Interop with Glassfish and other application servers

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 06:55:51 PST

Hi Stephen,

yes the field I want to inject the EJB into is static, I just double checked, built the project and redployed to be sure, but still the same error (i am talking about the servlet now). I had the code working with the Appclient binary provided by Glassfish, so i guess the EJB itself is working correctly. There just seems to be an issue when trying to inject it into a servlet. I guess I'll go through the examples and FAQs again, must have missed something there.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to answer :-)

Chris
[Message sent by forum member 'candlejack' (candlejack)]