users@glassfish.java.net

Served pages cut off at the end

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 14:44:21 PST

I have a 3-machine glassfish cluster and all of the machines are having this problem. What happens is that the </html> closing tag at the very end of the page gets cut off, and the client only receives </h

It isn't browser specific (it happens in Firefox 2.0.11, Safari 3, IE 6 and IE 7). It isn't noticeable, except in IE because IE decides to display '</h' floating on the bottom left of my page.

This also happens on my development server.

I've confirmed that, yes, the files do have a full </html> at the bottom of the page.

Why is glassfish cutting off the last couple characters of my pages?
[Message sent by forum member 'rwillie6' (rwillie6)]