users@glassfish.java.net

RE: java.lang.NullPointerException

From: Kenneth Clark <kenneth.clark_at_skyetech.co.za>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 09:21:45 +0200

Hi, there was no stack trace or any form of logging this error.

I resolved the issue by switching to the host IP instead of the host name
from the service caller.

Thanks and regards

Kenneth Clark

Solutions Engineer

ShadowLogo.png

Tel: 27 11 679 3075

Mobile: 27 (0) 84 583 1348

Email: HYPERLINK
"mailto:kenneth.clark_at_skyetech.co.za"kenneth.clark_at_skyetech.co.za