users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ClassNotFound Exception loading Servlet?

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:31:59 -0500

Hi,

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> One more thing, this is happening with a new deployment running Fedora 8 64bit. The same codebase works on an earlier version of Fedora 32bit.

Really strange if the same app works fine on a 32bit. Can it be a
permission problem? What I suspect is the ear/war file is not exploded
correctly, causing the WebContainer to throw that exception.

Can you try to put your ear/war under
${glassfish.home}/domains/domain1/autodeploy

and see if that works?

Thanks!

-- Jeanfrancois