users@glassfish.java.net

Undeploy.run called unexpectatntly

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:22:22 PST

I am having a problem where sporadically I am getting an exception with the EJBClassLoader attempting to find a class after the done method is called. And from the stacktrace it looks like the Undeploy.run method is called. Although this does not happen all the time, and I have not been able to reproduce it enough to even know what sequence of events causes glassfish to get in this state. Any help in understanding this would be great. The StackTrace is included in the file.
[Message sent by forum member 'bka9' (bka9)]