users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Create Domain - Syntax error

From: NSchweig <nicole.schweighardt_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 11:03:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

please, can anyone tell me how to enable the debug-mode in detail because I
don´t know how to enable it.

Has anyone another idea why I can´t create the domain, not during the
installation of the application server nor in netbeans over "Add Server" or
over command line?
I use Windows XP. SP2.

Thank you for your help,

NSchweig