users@glassfish.java.net

Re: sun-resources.xml

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:57:48 PST

[i]or a mechanism to bundle the resource-definitions along with the application and
automatically getting the resources created during application deploy...If it is the latter, unfortunately that feature is not available for public use,
at this point in time.[/i]

I want what I can't have. I want to turn-off auto-queue-creation, and create the queues in the ear.

I suppose the problem with creating queues in the ear, even if it were supported, is that they might get un-deployed during an upgrade.
[Message sent by forum member 'frenchdrip' (frenchdrip)]