users@glassfish.java.net

Cannot make JMS connection to remote server

From: Krzysztof Adamczyk <k.adamczyk_at_merge.com.pl>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 15:23:40 +0100

Hi.

I have the following problem: If I deploy my server application on local glassfish,
and then run my client app (SWT app) also on localhost, the JMS connection works fine.
When I deploy the server app on a remote server, the client cannot connect to the JMS saying:
2007-11-02 15:10:09 com.sun.messaging.jmq.jmsclient.ExceptionHandler logCaughtException
WARNING: [I500]: Caught JVM Exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

I think that's not the firewall issue, because the JMS ports are allowed in the firewall's config.

Any ideas? Greetings,

Chris