users@glassfish.java.net

JSF 1.2 and Dynamic Web Module 2.5 in Eclipse Europa

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 03:27:17 PST

Hi all,

In Eclipse Europa 3.3.1.1 I am trying to add the JSF 1.2 facet in the Dynamic Web Project facet wizard. However the wizard tells me that I cannot do such a thing without also selecting the Dynamic Web Module 2.5. But the version 2.5 is not on available on the list of versions for Dynamic Web Module (only the versions 2.2, 2.3, 2.4).

I am using GlassFish V2 with GlassFish Eclipse plugin glassfish-eclipse-plugin_installer_0_4.zip.

Thanks,

Herbert Baier
[Message sent by forum member 'hbaier' (hbaier)]