users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish: How to record all incoming and outgoing SOAP messages

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:56:28 PST

Hi community

Thanks for your effort developing Glassfish.

I've google, but did not find anything relating to my question.

I have one WebService client which consumes a WebService's Endpoint, this end point's WebService is deployed on Glassfish v2-b58g (Sun 9.1)

With the option
<jvm-options>-Dcom.sun.xml.ws.assembler.server=true</jvm-options> I can print in the Server Log all incoming/outgoing SOAP message.

Now I wonder if I can record all these incoming/outgoing SOAP message in a programmatic way, i.e. Some API or some tutorial to do so ?

Thanks for your time
[Message sent by forum member 'segnilape' (segnilape)]