users@glassfish.java.net

Re: _at_Lob annotation causing an error?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 03:20:31 PST

Decided to try a different driver, as suggested. The SQL 2005 driver seemed to be backward compatible with 2000 so we downloaded that to give it a go. No good. I missed the fact that microsoft decided to change the class name from com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver to com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver (info here:http://blogs.msdn.com/jdbcteam/archive/2007/06/15/java-lang-classnotfoundexception-com-microsoft-jdbc-sqlserver-sqlserverdriver.aspx)

Made sure I was using the latest version of the 2000 drivers - same error. Surely I can't be the only person with this problem? Off to check if I have definately got the latest version of the JPA stuff.
[Message sent by forum member 'sprite64' (sprite64)]