users@glassfish.java.net

Re: _at_Lob annotation causing an error?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 03:23:22 PST

Ok, I'll try!

I'm using SQL Server 2000 and Netbeans 6. Have attached a script to create the very simple table I used. Have also attached the files from the Java project (couldn't attach the whole zipped up nb project as it said the file was too large) You will need to edit the persistence.xml to add the username, password, database info etc.

Would be interested in any ideas as to what the problem is - it may well be that I'm missing something - I'm very new to the JPA.
[Message sent by forum member 'sprite64' (sprite64)]