users@glassfish.java.net

Re: The ever-lasting question of JNDI namespace and names ...

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 18:56:11 PST

Hi Cheng,

Thank you for your response. Yes, you are right, there is no resource-ref in "web.xml" of the
application. Still, the application runs fine under JBoss environment. This is really bad on JBoss
part.

OK, I will ask the user to modify the application so that it works on both JBoss and GlassFish.

I just fear that this gives a wrong impression when the app works in JBoss and does not work
in GlassFish. To whom should we escalate that? :-)

Regards,
Kedar
[Message sent by forum member 'km' (km)]