users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish V3 planning - What do *you* want in GlassFish V3?

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:05:26 -0800

On Nov 11, 2007, at 11:11 AM, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:

> Is embedded glassfish EJB3 container already available?
no it's not available yet

> Supposed that my-test-client-entry.jar, my-test-ejbs.jar and all
> necessary metadata were built against EJB3 and i would run
> everything in a single JVM, could i deal with it simply calling
> something like "java -cp my-test-client-entry.jar:my-test-
> ejbs.jar:glassfish-ejb****.jar:other****.jar"?

I am not sure what is the my-test-client-entry.jar component model ?
is it an appclient, just a plain java application ?

when we will have the ejb container working on v3, you will just need
to do something like
        java -jar glassfish.jar my-test-ejbs.jar

to run your ejb bundle, I am not sure about your test clients however,
can you elaborate how these would be invoked ?

thx