users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish V2 + enterprise application using struts problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 22:43:47 PST

There seems to be some problem when trying to create an enterprise application using struts. If I create a standalone web app using struts it deploys and runs fine but if I add this same web app to an empty enterprise application I get various errors during deployment looking like:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start: LifecycleException: javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Parsing error processing resource path /WEB-INF/struts-config.xml

and nothing will work. I've tried changing /WEB-INF/struts-config.xml to something else but nothing I try seems to work. Any ideas how to get this to work?
[Message sent by forum member 'askoruli' (askoruli)]