users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with JDBCRealm

From: Byron Nevins <Byron.Nevins_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 18:44:56 -0800

I see 2 possible problems.

1) The name of your password column *implies* that you are MD5-digesting
the password into the DB. If so - you have to set this property for the
realm:
 <property name="digest-algorithm" value="MD5"/>. Otherwise it will
look in the DB for your plaintext password and nothing will work.

2) "Charset: [/i]"

What's "[/i]" ???

Useful blogs:

JDBC: http://blogs.sun.com/foo/entry/mort_learns_jdbc_for_glassfish