users@glassfish.java.net

Re: An error in creating physical destination in GlassFish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 18:02:22 PST

The way it works is:

- asadmin/admin console communicates with a backend object (the so-called ResourcesMBean)
  to create/delete a physical destination.
- The MBean in turn looks for a [b] JMX Connector [/b] to the broker, which is started in process as
  the application server. The RMI Registry for downloading the stub is shared between application
  server and broker.
- The broker is implemented as a resource adaptor.

What happens in your case is that the broker has problems starting up. It also seems to me that you
are starting up a [b] local broker [/b] in its own process.

To debug it further, I'd need access to domain.xml. Can you attach the domain.xml that lives
in config folder of your domain?

Thanks,
Kedar
[Message sent by forum member 'km' (km)]