users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Style question about returning JPA entities from EJB

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 15:03:57 -0800

Normally it will leave with the entities, which will also allow you to test your
PU outside the container. But if you have some reasons to exclude it, it can be
placed with the component (with the <jar-file> element (see the spec) "specified
relative to the root of the persistence unit (e.g., utils/myUtils.jar).".

Regards,
-marina