users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Limiting ammount of Data JPA pulls from Database

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 10:47:53 PST

Well I can narrow it down to only a single table coming back (1 object?).

This one table has ~25 fields and it's ok in memory at 15k rows. But at 100k when JPA starts up I get the heap memory error.

And 100k isn't our max. we needed to simulate 1m rows in that table.

But I can't query the database since it dies during the creation of the JPA objects (I think that's where it's dying, my stack trace was giving me the heap error from the toplink persistence methods.
[Message sent by forum member 'bpeck' (bpeck)]