users@glassfish.java.net

problem calling web service through bpel process

From: Saloustros Georgios <gesalous_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 20:19:47 +0200

Hi all.
I have a problem regarding invoking web services through a bpel process.
Heres the thing.
I hava downloaded netbeans 6 beta 2 which comes prebundled with
glassfish-v2-b58g.
I tested tha SampleSynchronous Application from the SOA examples in netbeans
6 beta 2 and worked just fine.
I have deployed also in glassfish an echo web service for testing reasons
which takes a string as input and returns the Glassfish +input String.
I added to the Echo service wsdl a PartnerLinkType element and then
designed the flow (The only thing I did was to add to the existing bpel
process flow an invoke command)
The final bpel process logic is start -> EchoIn=InputVar-> call web service
Echo->OutputVar=EchoOut
Now the input Message for testing is

<soapenv:Envelope xsi:schemaLocation="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:soapenv="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:syn="
http://localhost/SynchronousSample/SynchronousSample">
  <soapenv:Body>
    <syn:inputType>Hello World</syn:inputType>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

and instead of getting Glassfish Hello World I get:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
  <SOAP-ENV:Body>
    <SOAP-ENV:Fault>
      <faultcode xmlns="">SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>
      <faultstring xmlns="">Unexpected illegal state change. Pattern (
http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out) TARGET-State (5)</faultstring>
      <faultactor xmlns=""/>
    </SOAP-ENV:Fault>
  </SOAP-ENV:Body>