users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JAXRPC ClassCastException when deploing as EAR (but works for WAR

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 13:34:01 PST

Thank you for your reply.
sample.HelloServiceSEI is not placed anywhere else in the application server. Well, I have just found in the Glassish documentation that when you are using your application as a web service end point you have to set the class loader delegate to [i]true[/i] (which is an opposite what I need).

Still, there should be a way how to do this, even when you need to set the delegate to [i]false[/i].

I am sending the sample application as an attachment to this post. Therefore you can deploy and test it on your own if you want.
[Message sent by forum member 'galet' (galet)]