users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish V3 planning - What do *you* want in GlassFish V3?

From: Vince Kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 10:01:39 -0800

I would hope that the requests being entered into the various "what do
you want" threads would get captured as ENHANCEMENT issues in the issue
tracker and assigned to some product manager, "boss", architect,
whatever to evaluate, prioritize and delegate to folks to design and
implement.

Most of the issue tracker stuff currently gets assigned to line
engineers by default... This is great for bugs... but it is a poor
strategy for enhancement requests.

Hopefully, John Clingan... who started this thread is already doing this.

vbk