users@glassfish.java.net

Re: NullPointerException when running verifier

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 04:49:55 PST

Thanks Sahoo,

I looked at the source code and realized that this error is probably related to the domain directory name. I don't know exactly where this name is taken from but the problem happens when there's no domain named 'domain1' (the default domain name) created. I always change this name when I install glassfish in setup.xml. When I created 'domain1' with asadmin command the verifier ran with no exceptions. Is this a bug or is it requiered to have a domain named 'domain1'?

Thanks a lot,
Olaf
[Message sent by forum member 'olafos' (olafos)]