users@glassfish.java.net

Why can't I watch the passivation of stateful bean

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 03:14:14 PST

Hi,

I known that stateful ejb bean will passivate when the idle time of
this bean exceed the Cache Idle Timeout time.
I deployed a stateful bean on glassfish,
and made following setting EJB Container setting:
Cache Settings
Removal Timeout: 5400 Seconds
Cache Idle Timeout: 10 Seconds.

I used client to access above stateful bean, the client invoked
bussiness method , then sleep 20 Seconds(exceed 10s).

I expected there would be file created in <domain-home>/session-store
and the method marked '_at_PrePassivate' would be invoked.
But there was no file created in <domain-home>/session-store, and
the passivate method did not be invoked.

Could someone help me, thanks a log.

Thanks,
Henrry
[Message sent by forum member 'henrry_china' (henrry_china)]