users@glassfish.java.net

Re: AIX: v2ur1 - admin console login problems

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:57:53 PST

under INSTALL_ROOT/domains/domain1<what ever domainname>/config you should see a file called admin-keyfile. The only way I can think of a recovery here is you can do asadmin create-domain foo with your id/passwd. Copy the admin-keyfile from foo domain to the domain that's not working. You're ready to go now. I believe admin-keyfile is corrupted. Just replace it by creating another domain it's a hack but should work.
[Message sent by forum member 'cchidamb' (cchidamb)]