users@glassfish.java.net

Problem with ContextLoaderServlet...

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 01:35:53 PST

Hello.

I have a problem with the ContextLoaderServlet class from springframework.
If I use the ContextLoaderServlet class IoC container does't find my viewResolver bean and uses default ViewResolver for rendering the jsp pages, but if I use ContextLoaderListener class all works fine.
I debugged code of the spring framework and I found that the beansOfTypeIncludingAncestors method of the BeanFactoryUtils class returns empty map of beans. It's happens because the code:

hbf.getParentBeanFactory() instanceof ListableBeanFactory

returns false. The invoking the hbf.getParentBeanFactory() method returns null.

Can anybody from the developers of the glassfish help me?

PS: I already asked on spring forum (http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=46722) about this probem, and guys recommened me to ask here.
[Message sent by forum member 'burlaka' (burlaka)]