users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Interop with Glassfish and other application servers

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 00:50:22 PST

Cheng,

thanks for all your suggestions. But somehow the glassfish always fails to lookup the name of my EJB. I can call it from a native client, so i figure it is deployed correctly etc. The only differences are that in the client i am using the WLSContextFactory and t3 as protocol. The Weblogic is listening for iiop, so i guess the WLSContextFactory "knows" some stuff the SunContextFactory doesn't and that i have to provide that in the provider url. I guess i will have to look into how WLS handles EJBs a bit more.

Anyways, thanks a lot for your help. In case anyone got an idea where i might have screwed up, please let me know.

cya, Chris
[Message sent by forum member 'candlejack' (candlejack)]