users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Any utility to monitor GlassFish?

From: Witold Szczerba <pljosh.mail_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 01:01:53 +0100

For basic information about JVM and everything exposed by JMX, you can
use Sun Java 6 Monitoring & Management Console - it is included by
default in every JDK since 1.5 or maybe earlier as well (I am not sure
if it is included in JRE, but you have JDK anyway).
The executable is called "jconsole". I found it suitable for me as I
can see mem/cpu usage, thread count, I can call garbage collector, see
JMS statistics, etc...

-Witold Szczerba