users@glassfish.java.net

Tiles do not work when using EAR but stand alone

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 10:35:29 PST

Hello!

I have made a very little web application using Tiles (and the appropriate Tiles libraries from appache). Using this web application stand alone with GlashFish works. This is nice.

Now I just created new Enterprise Project (with NetBeans as my IDE) and added the web application above to that enterprise project. When I now try to run the same JSP as before, I get nothing (no error, the reply is empty).

What am I doing wrong?

Regards, Georg
[Message sent by forum member 'horowitzathome' (horowitzathome)]