users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Rounding error for BigDecimal in el-impl.jar

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 04:35:59 PST

Well, I discovered that this issue was fixed in latest Glassfish sources (file ELSupport.java), but nobody updated el-impl-1.0.jar.
A potential source for that which I found on the net is http://fisheye5.cenqua.com/browse/glassfish/repo/el-impl, but I don't know whether it is an official site, since it appears that Glassfish installation does not generate this jar.
This jar is a source of a great confusion in the JSF world, since it pops up from many other distributed jars but nobody seems to know its official way, especially in case of bugs.
[Message sent by forum member 'tomarenz' (tomarenz)]