users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Transaction demarcation in client container

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 23:58:07 PST

Sankar,

1) I am using the Application Client Container

2) I am not using customersEmf and productsEmt in this method. However, I have tried to use them in another method, and that works. If I start a transaction in the client, update Customers in DB1, then Products in DB2 and rollback, then the state of my 2 dbs is fine.

3) I have attached the 2 logs to this message.

Many thanks for your help and best regards,

Olivier
[Message sent by forum member 'oliechti' (oliechti)]