users@glassfish.java.net

Revised GlassFish Developer FAQ Available

From: Gail Risdal <Gail.Risdal_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:13:06 -0800

Hello,

A revised GlassFish Developer FAQ is now available on the GlassFish Wiki:

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishDeveloperFAQ

As with the GlassFish User FAQ, this is a community effort and a work in
progress. What's available now is just a start! Please contribute FAQs
of your own and make changes and updates to what's there.

A few notes of interest:

Content from the old Developer FAQ was moved to the new one as
appropriate and the old Developer FAQ deprecated:

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=DeveloperFAQ

Content was also moved over from the legacy GlassFish FAQ:

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/faq/index.html

The ultimate goal is to simplify things considerably and consolidate
information from the legacy GlassFish FAQ in the User and Developer FAQs
on the GlassFish Wiki. That work is nearing completion.

Please let me know if you discover something I've broken in the course
of this work. I think I caught everything, but you never know!

As always, feedback is most welcome.

Thanks,
Gail Risdal
GlassFish Documentation