users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Library Conflict

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 13:54:07 +0530

Yes, you are right, placing the jars in lib/endorsed modifies the stax parser
used by GlassFish. AFAIK, stax-1.0 API are shipped with javaee.jar. Are you
saying that you want to get that replaced by stax-1.0.1 API?

I don't think this can be done without affecting the entire application server.
Probably Bhakti [copied] could help us here.

Could you share the exception you see in server.log when you use delegate=false?

Thanks
--Siva.