users@glassfish.java.net

Re: authenticating a standalone client to the EJB container

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 19:59:13 PDT

I changed the default realm in the admin console to myldap and my bean lookup works correctly (ie if I pass an invalid credential the lookup fails with a

java.rmi.AccessException: CORBA NO_PERMISSION

So I have a "work-around" but the outstanding issues are:

1. the ProgrammaticLogin's login method is always returning true even when invalid credentials are used.

2. the bean lookup is using the default realm even when a non-default realm is specified in the ProgrammticLogin's login method.
[Message sent by forum member 'r_sudh' (r_sudh)]