users@glassfish.java.net

Re: High Availability Session Persistence does not work.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 01:43:52 PDT

Hi Folks

  I still would like some hints on what to look for in respect to the Multicast traffic between instances as they exchange SessionData.

 But the my problem seems to lie in the fact that my machines are XenU guests running on different physical machines. (but even seems to be a problem with 2 DomU guests running on the same machine Dom0. I repeated the experiments with two physical machines(one running Ubuntu and the other Debian:etch) and everything works.

 Has anybody been able to get clustering to work with XEN's

 Any help would me much appreciated.

 Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'sean_au' (sean_au)]