users@glassfish.java.net

How do I use glassfish to bind a java.net.URL Resource Reference

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:25:46 PDT

I would like to use glassfish V2 to configure a resource I have declared in my web.xml deployment descriptor as follows:

<resource-ref>
        <res-ref-name>url/config</res-ref-name>
        <res-type>java.net.URL</res-type>
        <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
</resource-ref>

Now I would like to use the admin console or command line configuration tools to bind this resource reference to a URL value. I know how to accomplish this for jdbc, jms, and mail but it is not clear how to do this for other resource refs. How do I do this?
[Message sent by forum member 'cwebster' (cwebster)]