users@glassfish.java.net

Properties for freebxml

From: Saloustros Georgios <gesalous_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:16:57 +0300

Hello.
I have successfully depolyed freebxml in tomcat5.0-jwsdp and jwsdp-1.6(and
postgres 8.2) and now I want to publish web services that are deployed on
glassfish to this ebxml registry directly from the admin gui. I deployed
soar.rar connector module for ebxml and now I create a new connector pool .
The problem is I don't know what values I should set the properties
LifeCycleManagerURL: ???
HttpProxyHost???
QueryManagerURL ???
HttpsProxyPort ???
HttpProxyPort ???
HttpsProxyHost ???

the freebxml registry runs locally at http://localhost:7000/omar and the
https port is set to 8484 and I don't use a proxy
Is there any possiblity in the near future releases of glassfish to come
prebundled with a uddi or ebxml registry?
Thanx,
GS