users@glassfish.java.net

java.lang.NullPointerException

From: Kenneth Clark <kenneth.clark_at_skyetech.co.za>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 02:31:44 +0200

Hi everyone.

I have just upgraded to the latest SUN glassfish build 1.5.03 I think it is.

Now here is the problem:

When I call webservices that worked in V1 (from a C# client) I am getting a
java.lang.NullPointerException in the updated version. But when I run them
through the tester it returns the data fine. Is there a setting I have
missed somewhere? What logging should I set on what aspect to try and
resolve this problem. It doesn’t seem to be hitting the code as I can’t find
any output from try catch statements I have set up. It appears it wants to
do something inside the system but fails. The Verifier gives no clues
either.

Any ideas?

________________

Thanks and regards

Kenneth Clark

Solutions Engineer

ShadowLogo.png

Tel: 27 11 679 3075

Mobile: 27 (0) 84 583 1348

Email: HYPERLINK
"mailto:kenneth.clark_at_skyetech.co.za"kenneth.clark_at_skyetech.co.za

Website: http://www.skyetech.co.za

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
18:26

image001.png