users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to configure glassfish to work with more user accounts

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:55:20 PDT

Hi,
thank you for your reply.
Yes, this one i managed to do earlier. However, yesterday i was on a seminar about glassfish with a developer from sun and he told me that it should be able to do the thing i want from the server by configuring domain.xml file and combine it with web server administration in admin console. He advised me to post my problem on glassfish forum and someone will hopefully help me. I'm a new to glassfish and maybe you're right that it can't be done.
[Message sent by forum member 'tomorrow10' (tomorrow10)]