users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Custom Web-app Loader - How To?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:26:36 PDT

Looking more at the information sent, I believe --libraries is equivalent to the Libraries option in the JMX and admin consoles. I tried setting that to my docroot -- both as a relative and absolute path. This didn't seem to add docroot to the classloader anywhere, much less prior to WEB-INF/classes.

Specifying an "extra-class-path" of "." in sun-web.xml adds the docroot to the classloader -- but after WEB-INF/lib/*.jar rather than before WEB-INF/classes.
[Message sent by forum member 'jess_holle' (jess_holle)]